BETA FOR County Forms - click the blue shadow buttons below to see a form by number. Click on The Expand link to show all data for your company or office. Yes, you can have multiple companies.
The first step is to create a Company (or Office if internal Lake County user) as most forms require Company information. Note that you will still have to have your forms notarized. This is beta software so Onyx is not responsible for errors, omissions, or bad data of any form. In other words, you use this at your own risk.Create a Company (To create forms automatically)
County Form 29 - VENDOR CONTRACT FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY PUIRCHASES AND FOR LEASES, LEASE/PURCHASE AGREEMENTS,MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS, RENTAL AGREEMENTS AND SERVICE CONTRACTS
This contract is entered into this day______ of ______, 20 __ by and between the Board of Commissioners of the County of Lake, hereinafter referred to as the Board, on behalf of and hereinafter referred to as the Vendor.
Now therefore, for and in consideration of the promises and covenants contained herein, the parties mutually agree as follows:
The Term of this contract is from _____________________ , 20___ to _____________________, 20___ .
2. LEASE/LEASE PURCHASE/MAINTENANCE/RENTAL/SERVICE
This contract covers the following:
A. Attached hereto is the standard form of the Vendor utilized by that company in its business lease, lease/purchase, maintenance, rental, service agreements. Any provision in the standard form of the vendor's agreement attached hereto shall not operate to effect a renewal of this contract under any circumstances. The only method that may be used to extend the contract at the same terms is a written agreement to extend executed by the Board of Commissioners of the County of Lake in accordance with I.C. 5-22.
B. Where there is a conflict between the language in the attached standard form of the Vendor and the language in paragraphs one through fourteen of this basic lease, lease/purchase, maintenance, rental, service agreement, the terms and language specified on pages one through three hereof shall prevail and apply.
C. Only those terms of the standard form of the Vendor, attached hereto, which do not conflict with or contradict the terms on pages one through three of this contract are incorporated as a part of this contract. Any term in the attached standard form of the Vendor that contradicts or is in conflict with the terms on pages one through three of this contract are null and void
4. Payment shall be made after receipt of invoice and a reasonable time after filing of claim by the Department with the appropriate Lake County Government Office.
5. This contract is subject to the annual appropriation by the Lake County Council and approval by the State Board of Tax Commissioners of sufficient funds to defray the cost of the items under this contract.
6. Vendor shall furnish upon request proof satisfactory to the Board that it is in good standing and is authorized to do business in the State of Indiana.
7. It is understood that the Board of Commissioners of the County of Lake is a governmental agency and as such is not subject to payment of Indiana Sales Tax. No such sales tax shall be included or added to the price under this contract.
8. The Vendor agrees by his execution of this agreement that in regard to his operations:
A. No person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin or sex, be subject to discrimination.
B. The principles of equal opportunity in employment and delivery of services apply and the Vendor commits to a policy and practice of nondiscrimination and affirmative action based upon age, military service, ancestry, color, national origin, physical handicap, political affiliation, race, religion, and sex.
C. The provisions of all Federal Civil Rights Laws and Indiana Civil Rights Law as applicable are incorporated by reference as part of this contract.
D. Breach of any of the equal opportunity and/or the nondiscrimination provisions of the agreement may be regarded as a material breach of the contract.
9. The provisions of I.C. 5-17-5 and I.C. 36-1-12-17 on timely payments are incorporated as part of this contract as if fully set out herein.
10. ON OFFER ITEMS ONLY: No payments shall be made to vendor until the required performance bond is posted with the Board. The provisions of I.C. 5-17-5 and I.C. 36-1-12-17 shall not apply until the performance bond is filed.
11. This contract is subject to and governed by the laws of the State Indiana.
12. During the term of the contract, the price shall not be adjusted.
13. If applicable the provisions of I.C. 5-22 shall apply.
14. In accordance with Public Law 62 Indiana Code of 1971, Section 5-11-10-1 the payment will be made on this after the service has been rendered. Therefore monthly or quarterly statements will be submitted and not paid until same has been provided.
COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE SIGNATURE
COMPANY CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER
COMPANY CONTACT EMAIL
ALL OF WHICH IS APPROVED THIS_________DAY OF __________________, 20_______
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE COUNTY OF LAKE
LAKE COUNTY AUDITOR: ______________________________________________